Sport Bikes banner

plz help me with my standup wheelies..!!!

13K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  WhoUtink 
#1 ·
well im passed the first gear wheelies i do all 2and gear wheelies. i stand up with my left foot on my back peg and my right foot cover the break. i clutch my second gear wheelies so i can carry them out. im getting the bike as straight up as it goes i mean im def 12 o clocking it but i can only go so far i mean be4 i could only go until i ran out of rpms but now im able to control the throttle a little better and carry them out farther but stilll once agin when i run out of rpms i have to sit them down. i dont understand how to when i get it to straight it up how to keep it up with out running out of rpms i mean i keep it straight up really far but somtimes by time i sit the front tire down im at like 90 or 100 mph. so if anyone has any tips plz let me kno what to do. i just want to be able to ride slow wheelies so i can keep the front tire up for long distance. im running my rear tire pressure at 23 psi. but i was also wondering if my problem is my bike mabye? i have a 99 cbr 600 f4 there NOT fuel injected. i dont kno if my bike is the problem or not? i dont kno if people stunt the cbr 600 f4. i know they stunt the F4I but mine is just the F4 so plz get back to me thanks nick....

#3 · (Edited)
Now its time to learn how to shift gears while in the wheelie, but dont ask me how cause I cant, just seen a guy doing it that rides with me sometimes, but he's crazy, rides a Repsol and is always on his back wheel once he hits 3rd gear on up through 6th and just stays up and running till he gotta stop. I'll check with a buddy and see if I can get you some contact info maybe he could tell you something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.