Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after telling another friend (rider in another state) about Cory's accident he sent out his condolences to family, friends, and us riders... he was doing a lil research and came up with these pictures to show me...

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

i dont know what the circumstances were, my guess speeding...nevertheless PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE BE CAREFUL!!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
this is also on the general forum....this kid was 16 and was heading to school. Kid is dead.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well.. sorrrrrrrrrry! HMPF! just thought it might send off a head of warning.. and i dont know wisconsin is the only one i look at

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
hghvltge said:
well.. sorrrrrrrrrry! HMPF! just thought it might send off a head of warning.. and i dont know wisconsin is the only one i look at

wasn't crackin' :spank you on it....just informing. :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
I believe so...I remember those pics but not the story. Ugly accident...RIP

·
Registered
348 Posts
sigh. depressing, not much more to say than that

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I think I remember something about him riding home from the dealership or riding to school the day or two after he got the bike. Car had a senior citizen who pulled out infront of him, he was wearing a helmet but no other gear. Died of head injuries. I think it was in Florida about a month ago.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
think its cali.. considering the license plates... damn old people.. still sad tho very much so..still like i said even tho i guess it was posted i didnt see it and i just wanted to pass on the message of being careful PLEASE!! =) RIP buddy

·
Registered
586 Posts
From the pics, it looks like a bluehair was making a left turn out of his driveway, but considering the "SLOW and SCHOOL", and the damage to the car, the biker probably wasn't doing the speed limit.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Anyone care to explain to me why they strapped the bike to the top of the car?

·
Jerk
990 Posts
The bike ended up pressed into the car, and they tied it off to make sure it wouldn't fall while doing the extraction for the driver and ensuing crash investigation.

Tom.

·
Changed bikes again
30 Posts
My crash was similar but the guy pulled out of a driveway that was in the center of a blind curve. 60mph and didnt even get time to brake. From what I was told afterwards, he tried to gun it across the highway. All I remember is saying "fffuuu". Dont remember anything for 2 weeks after that. My R1 looked like it was put into a compactor. Helmet cracked and leather suit torn to hell (THANK YOU ARAI AND DAINESE :hail ).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts