Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal:
I leased a truck to a company called "POWER SOURCE ELECTRIC, INC. in January of 2004. The person that signed lease with me is Thomas L. Jones.. The company, at the time, was out of Tarpon Springs,FL. Thomas Jones who signed the contract claimed to be the owner of Power Source Electric. They have since defaulted on the lease and will not return the vehicle to me, nor will they return my calls.. If anyone has ever seen this company, or any trucks with this company name, all info can be relayed to:
[email protected](813)967-2611, or [email protected]. The description of the vehicle is listed below:

2002 Ford Ranger Edge
Color- White with grey interior
5 speed transmission
The vehicle has topper on it also.
There will be a reward for any person or persons that have any information leading to the recovery of this vehicle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some pic's

These are the only pic's I have. He used to keep the truck in a storage place, but since i have been trying to get the truck back it has not been there. The front drivers side bumper was twisted alittle from bumping into something. Front bumper Passenger side has a scrap across it.
The last tag that I know of was: Florida tag # UOO LBT

Attachments

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
sounds shady to me....was this your vehicle? i mean you said that he signed the lease with you....does that mean you co-signed??

1. do you know where Tom lives?

2. does he still work for that company?

3. is the company still around? (maybe they will help you find it)

4. Is his name on the lease too? on the insurance, on the registration?? (if so you are screwed man its his too by law sorry)

5. Is the bank looking to REPO this truck or are you the primary signer on the loan?

It sounds like your boy ran off on ya and took your truck...we went through this thing with a friend who sold his car to a friend, this friend then stopped paying for it and refused to pay at all for it, the owner (loan holder) tried to get the car back and they (the cops) basically told them that it was a civil matter and they couldnt take the vehicle from them EVEN though the tag, registration, loan, and insurance was in his name...they had a contract...EVEN though they were in default of the contract they still had to settle it in court...nice law system we have huh?? my friend had to pay the payment monthly or have it go on his credit.

Good Luck man!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ripped

Thanks for the help. I sent you a PM with vin#. Also, I have a key that works for the truck.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I go repoing sometimes on the west coast counties , I may go this weekend , if you PM me the tag # , address it was last at , and a number I can reach you at ( in case we find it ) I will see what I can do . Good Luck

** edit

oops , saw your number and the tag number above , if we find it though , it may be pretty late at night when we call .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FiveUhOh

Call anytime with info! And if you can call me before you head out to look, I will let you know Thomas L. Jones home address and the place he was storing the truck. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have you filed a report w/ your local law enforcement agency? If not, why? I deal with this stuff everyday. there are alot of resources to check..

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
good idea, if the guy is not paying for the vehicle and he obscanded with your property then he is a theif...id call the police and report it stolen.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The address I have is 591 whispering lakes blvd, Tarpon Springs,FL 34688.
The cops look at it as a civil matter for the courts to handle. There is a lease, even if it is a illegal lease. The storage place is in tarpon springs. US19 to tarpon springs blvdhead west on T.S.B. Then turn left on the second street. Then it is the gated area (Just North) next to the apts, on the right side of the road (one block south of T.S.B). Sorry if those are bad directions. Call if you think you drive in that area and I can give better directions over the phone.
Thanks Everyone for your help.!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I was asking about the address because I see the business is registered to Gaitano Apicello at 591 Whispering Lakes. Looks like there are 3 officers for the corporation, Wesley and Anna Jones, also at 591 Whispering Lakes, and Glenn Kaiser of PO Box 372 in Odessa.

According to property appraiser records, there is a Gaitano Apicello listed to the following two addresses:
13608 Rockwell Lane
Hudson, FL 34669
and
12045 Norfolk Pine Lane
Hudson, FL 34669

If you check the Pinellas County Property Appraisers website, you will also see Glenn Kaiser, Wesley Jones and Anna Jones. Those names are more common however, so I'm not sure if those are the correct people that you are looking for.
http://pao.co.pinellas.fl.us/

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to let you all know, The truck was found and returned to me on sunday. Thank you all very much for the help. I appreciate it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts