Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on a video throughout the summer, taking clips here and there of myself and friends stunting, ramping, pocket bike stuff, etc.

It's a large file (114mb for 20mins of video) so if you got the time to download and watch, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm using iMovie and my Canon Elura 65 on my Mac G4.

I think it's fairly good, first time doing something like this. And unlike so many stunt videos out there, I think I got some nice tunes to go with it. Not the most hardcore stunt video out there but some nice stuff.

Please take the time to visit this link and let me know what you all think.

Thai_v3

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Great video editing, good riding, and ok music selection IMO.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've also e.mailed the link to a bunch of my friends... they could be downloading it at the same time as well. And make sure to open the link AND THEN Right Click and SAVE AS on the clip link inside.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
eh 90kb/sec.......ill give you feedback in about 30 min I guess.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah, the shots on the ramps etc, that's the camera strapped on the back of my bike. Like the sparky? :D

And the Lamborgini and H2, that's a buddy's brother's. That Lamborgini is retarded fast! And it's only the baby Lambi!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Man I don't have quicktime:( So I waited for nothing

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Awsome vid the last section was ok but not to much going on the rest was awsome. Hope to see more soon.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was down to 2 minutes when lightning hit and shut off the power. It came right back on but when the server disconnected, it erased EVERYTHING I had downloaded! Here I go again... (if it's got a 'ghini in it, it must be worth it)

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I'll check it out when I get home. Sounds like a winner though!

·
Registered
731 Posts
uhhh 129km/h in 80 zone

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Zyankaly said:
uhhh 129km/h in 80 zone
We were doing the twisties... he was leading and was originally clocked at 163 km/h but got reduced to 129. Cop just didn't want to have to haul him away to jail and call a tow truck.

·
Registered
731 Posts
realy good vid, gj

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
We were doing the twisties... he was leading and was originally clocked at 163 km/h but got reduced to 129. Cop just didn't want to have to haul him away to jail and call a tow truck.
you riding any of those stand ups? post a screenshot of one of yours

1 - 20 of 25 Posts