I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
like life why not jump in front a train what a dumb shit

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
wee96 said:
Thats fake btw :)

I agree. I saw a site that had the two seperate videos...one of the guy on a jumping, and one of the train coming...then showed how the melded it together.

I can't remember where the site was though, but it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
I agree. I saw a site that had the two seperate videos...one of the guy on a jumping, and one of the train coming...then showed how the melded it together.

I can't remember where the site was though, but it was pretty cool.
Yea those types of videos are usually made by talented college students for projects, like the pizza delivery guy who got hit by the car, the buisness guy gettin hit by two taxi's, dunno if you guys have seen those but its the same cgi shit that this was, still cool but its not real. Couple guys that I know do it at the Rochester Institute of Art or something like that.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
wee96 said:
Yea those types of videos are usually made by talented college students for projects, like the pizza delivery guy who got hit by the car, the buisness guy gettin hit by two taxi's, dunno if you guys have seen those but its the same cgi shit that this was, still cool but its not real. Couple guys that I know do it at the Rochester Institute of Art or something like that.

Pizza guy was fake?

I have that video and I've tried like crazy to see any splicing....cause it sure LOOKS fake once he hits the windshield (looks just like a dummy) but I could never tell

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Well glad to head that guys really isnt THAT dumb

·
Registered
69 Posts
CasterTroy said:
Pizza guy was fake?

I have that video and I've tried like crazy to see any splicing....cause it sure LOOKS fake once he hits the windshield (looks just like a dummy) but I could never tell
Yea I know for a fact those two videos were fake, very well done but fake.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts