Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
page didn't load for me, but then again I'm at work and these computers suck balls

·
ZRX Pilot
419 Posts
;) Ok I need that 30 seconds back. ;)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Even though it's a repost, its still weird the second time around

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Woah that shit is wack.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Where's that comic 'Family Circus' repost picture? :joke

Here's a few that I got, where I could capture the screen in time!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
kind of reminds me of that MXC game show where those asian people do all kinds of weird obstical courses and end up falling like that. lol

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
steeltoe said:
Someone, somewhere took the time to make that little demo.
:eek:nfloor

But still...i was playing with it for a good 10 minutes. I was pretty bored though. :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
lol, me too, its hilarious, i still say it reminds me of that MXC show, especially when they are on them big rolling logs and get smashed between them, its soo funny

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
nitrotc3drifter said:
lol, me too, its hilarious, i still say it reminds me of that MXC show, especially when they are on them big rolling logs and get smashed between them, its soo funny
Thats show is friggin hilarious. The guys who host it are funny to. There always dubbed, and it's dubbed so bad you just laugh when they talk. I've seen some of those asians get owned running across those logs. That show is intense. :lao

We need to bring back American Gladiators :D I loved that show as a kid.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
lol, i love the MXC show too! and i also love the gladiators show lol!!!

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
nitrotc3drifter said:
lol, i love the MXC show too! and i also love the gladiators show lol!!!
They redid American Gladiators. I caught it late night on some random station about a year or so ago. It wasn't the same. Still good though. They still had some of the same events to. One of my favorites was the one with the guy in the turret firing tennis balls at the contenstant running through the arena. Any show where people get worked i tend to like :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
lol, yeah i remember that 1, dont they have to shoot a bunch of air powered "rockets" back at the tennis ball shooter?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts