Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright. Before someone else makes plans, here's the plan for the second trip. July 2. This will be another day trip and we will not likely be staying the night. Not unless someone WANTS to, and wants to make reservations at a hotel (like, NOW, or you won't find shit due to 4th of July).

It's not a bad ride tho. We stopped 2 times up for a rest/gas for about 15 minutes each, and once for about 30 min for lunch. If someone needs to stop more frequently, that is no problem.

So yeah, July 2. Details of departure time and the like to come. Will post up a "roll call" thread later as well.

EDIT: NOT July 2nd....June 25th is the date.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Can we do it the weekend after ? There will be less tourist up there to get in our way! Less people to piss off ! :bitchslap Just a thought ,

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
scuffedknees said:
Can we do it the weekend after ? There will be less tourist up there to get in our way! Less people to piss off ! :bitchslap Just a thought ,
OOPS.... I meant June 25th, NOT July 2nd.

So that's the date. If you've got work, take a vacation day. It's 2 weeks away.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
I dont think we are going to overnight it , but if enough people are down , then i am game

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was planning just to be a day trip... but, i'm down for camping if enough ppl are up to it as well.

·
Registered
262 Posts
up1night2000 said:
I'm definitely up for staying overnight but I "ain't" sleeping in no woods :) .
puss!

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
I wanna camp...totally... but it will have to be a dif weekend..or maybe i can ride up late in the day.

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey scuffedknees where do you teach at -wake tech?
I am teaching this weekend at durham tech with Quincy Campbell another sportbike guy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts