Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find places to see sportbike races in Northern or the Bay area of California. Can anyone help me find a place? Thanks, I appreciate it!!!!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Laguna Seca is up north..but i believe the races were last week.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
I've seen AMA at Laguna Seca, Sears Point (Infineon), and California Speedway. Seca is the best b/c World Superbike races there the same weekend. I love Sears Point, very easy to get in and out of, very low key, and lots of freedom to go just about anywhere you want-- including the open paddock. Unfortunately, all these events have already happened this season, but they're tons of fun. My buddies and I have gone to Seca and Sears Point each year for the past 3.

·
Ducati 696 Rider
332 Posts
Hey Magnum, what do you mean Sears Point is easy to get in? Less bike setup or something? I've read up on Seca's requirements and they seem kinda intimidating to someone who doesn't have a truck and hella tools.

Is setting your bike up for the track really that hard? Is it possible to have a local dealer do it, then ride to the track? Well I could do all the tape stuff when I get to the track of course! But other than that, the coolant to water, the oil seal thing, and all that. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts