Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday at the stunt show. Was in the wheelie contest and looped it. Very violent crash, had just crossed the finish line at 86mph when he went over. Was a beautiful bike. Bike was shreaded, parts flying everywhere, bike flipped 20+ feet into the air and landed on the other side of the wall. I didn't get that on video, but a friend did. Might post pix if I can get a copy of the video.

Rider, Jeff, sustained a badly broken ankle and was flown out on a heli, to go directly into surgery when he got to Roanoke.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
God, I hope he's ok.. and poor bike... Looking at that poor bike makes me wanna cry. :a2 Not just for him, but for the bike! ouch...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bad thing is, an equally beautiful Gix 1k wadded up at the last stunt show there. Zuk's are having a rough time at Natural Bridge.

·
Registered
474 Posts
wct097 said:
Bad thing is, an equally beautiful Gix 1k wadded up at the last stunt show there. Zuk's are having a rough time at Natural Bridge.
Nope, the bad thing is I'm betting that jack-ass will file a claim with his insurance company. :mad:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Last one didn't. Dunno about this one, but I'm doubting he could get away with it. Most insurance companies don't cover racing. It happened at the race track, he was flown out in a heli, he signed a waiver. The insurance company wouldn't have to look far to find out it was fradulent if he claimed it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow that bike is seriously messed up.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
That's a shame. No way for such a sweet bike to go out. :sad

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Nooooooo!!!!! :a2

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I agree with GIXXERERIC and BLADE-RUNNER. But I have to change it around just a bit.

Not the first BIKE I have seen that way.

And I send my regards to the bike.

·
Registered
519 Posts
i bet it gets put back together...makes a good stunt bike now

1 - 20 of 41 Posts