Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Are we not men?
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got them last night. Just wish he'd have gotten more the next session, as I really started to push hard after lunch.

My times started @ 2:17's in the first session, ended the day in the 1:44's. Was real happy with that.

Attachments

·
Are we not men?
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more....

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Nice pics, and way to keep shaving those seconds off your lap times. :dblthumb

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Very nice man!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice pics man. Looks like you're having a blast!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
You look great! Keep up the good work!!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
AWESOME!!!! Another track newbie??? It's such an awesome feeling, isn't it? I can't wait to start working on times too.
You look great!
So, was the school worth the extra money? I was going to do it but couldn't justify the double cost of a regular track day w/instruction.

·
Are we not men?
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The exercises we worked on were very basic when you think about it, but they lay a great foundation. And they're the things you can revisit just about anytime to refresh yourself.

As for the cost, it was quite a bit more expensive. But I'd do it again. There was a rider-coach for each 3-4 students, so the extra attention was great. And besides, I've worked a buttload of overtime this year and dicided to treat myself.

I could find this very addicting. A friend's son wants to do a Learning Curves day sometime this summer, maybe I'll have to go along for support (heh heh heh).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts