Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at purchasing three of these units to install in my 26ft toy-hauler and was wondering if any of you use them. If so could you post up pictures of your setup? Looking to get rough ideas of how to mount it the the trailer floor (without being able to access the underside) and how close I can put them together before having clearance issues. Thanks for the help!

Pit Bull Motorcycle Stands & Accessories: Trailer Restraint - Suzuki Motorcycles

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping that I wouldn't need to bolt it from the bottom of the floor, my toy-hauler has a inclosed belly and it will be a little bit of a task to gain access......

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
Go for it, figure out a way to get under the trailer to lock those into place, I have a Strapless Stand, similar to pitbull, and it works great.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You'll have to access the same compartment put in tie down anchors anyway, unless you have endless faith in LONG e-track strips.
Well the toy hauler already has tie down anchors from the factory.......Is there any other way/system to safely secure the bikes while traveling?

·
Your friendly antagonist
2,346 Posts
I also have two trailer restraints in a 6x12 enclosed. You will need to bolt from underneath the trailer. My suggestion would be to load both bikes into the trailer, find out where you want them sitting, then place the baseplate. I'll take some pictures with both my bikes loaded tomorrow as were heading down to Tennessee.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts