Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Man that sucks. You expect to get hurt drag racing eventually but not like that.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I thought his gloved was just knocked off? Or someone who saw the race said that.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rascus said:
I thought his gloved was just knocked off? Or someone who saw the race said that.
Oh really? Well I hope that is all that happened, I thought it was the whole hand.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
thats a ancient video. Comon think of it... kinna hard for a "piston" to blow through the what 4-5 inches of same metal head and tank still having enough energy to take a hand off..... get real. It was proven long ago to be a glove. settle down kids.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
thats a ancient video. Comon think of it... kinna hard for a "piston" to blow through the what 4-5 inches of same metal head and tank still having enough energy to take a hand off..... get real. It was proven long ago to be a glove. settle down kids. lettin the imagaination run wild and next thing will be a piston circumsized the neighbors cat! :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
283 Posts
The first time this was posted it was liked to the message board it came from and the racer made the post.. that dude's glove just flew off, but the gas tank popped up and cracked his sternum(sp?)

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
That video is of Brock Davidson. It was a nitrous backfire in the airbox. He was hurt yes, no his hand wasn't blown off.. Pretty old video.. That's what happens when you try to fog both nitrous and fuel in an airbox. Any little hiccup and BOOM...

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
itll buff out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
hmm

Rascus said:

all i seen was a flash of fire and the mirror was knocked off the bike, it looked like the body of the guy wasn't hurt, but you can't tell that much from it really it's all quick.

NEVERMIND there wasn't a mirror on the bike to begin with. OUCH

1 - 19 of 19 Posts