Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea pipes. For an 02.

I just took off my D&D and put my stock back on. Talk about quiet. no I am saving for a new pipe and not sure which to get. Let me hear some opinions if you don't mind. I am getting a slip-on and don't worry about power gains. Sound is what I want to know about. I was thinking about that CF Devil Shotgun.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I had a akrapovic pipe on my r6 and it sounded good, not too loud.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
here is a sample of the Shotgun just copy and paste

http://www.devilbikes.com/sound_examples_iframe_vid.php?title=2000%20YAMAHA%20R6%20(SHOTGUN%20SLIP-ON)&videofile=videos/YAMR6SB2.mpg

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I have a blueflame Ti highmount on my 01 and I love it. The removable silencer is a nice touch and gives some good flexibility. Quality is top notch.

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Ca$h said:
Yea pipes. For an 02.I just took off my D&D and put my stock back on. Talk about quiet. no I am saving for a new pipe and not sure which to get. Let me hear some opinions if you don't mind. I am getting a slip-on and don't worry about power gains. Sound is what I want to know about. I was thinking about that CF Devil Shotgun.
That devil would look sweet man! I wonder if they make it for the '05.

I've had my eye on akrapovich( I hear you get the best performance gains from them for an r6), Jardine rt1( very nice carbon slip-on, and the sound is great, too, except for the ones who say it gets annoyingly loud after a period of time), and the twin-canister devil( don't know how it sounds, but it looks badass). Let me know what you end up going with.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I am pretty dead set on that Devil. I actually heard it today on an 01'. Man.....what a sound. It is deep at idle and very nice. Only comes in CF which is cool with me. 699 bucks though. I guess I will start savin.

Thanks for the link 02R602 but that never works for me. I had to find another one but it was the same pipe and bike.

http://damnnet.com/download;336

There is the Devil. Doesn't do it justice :cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts