Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know we are all waiting for your trip report to Barber and pics.... :bitchslap :chair

·
Registered
453 Posts
oops....... will do......didn't get any pics though both didn't have time to take any.
But there will be pics of me sliding on my back for about 20 feet on the STT photographer's site in the wet grass from running off the track.

·
Banned
383 Posts
That sucks any damage to yourself or the bike?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi a busa said:
oops....... will do......didn't get any pics though both didn't have time to take any.
But there will be pics of me sliding on my back for about 20 feet on the STT photographer's site in the wet grass from running off the track.

YOU DID WHAT?? OMG....all is ok?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
And he didn't even say anything to use about the crash! :chair

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No he sure didn't.... I can't wait to see pics...

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
See...he is holding out on us... :bitchslap

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Little Gary

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow that chair is getting a workout today.... :chair

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sorry............I was in the Museum corner on someones rear when he decided to grab a hand full o' brakes, i got up, swerved around him, dipped back into the lean, realised my angle was too sharp, decided not to chance it.......straightened up and ran onto the grass BUT the grass was soaking wet so when I got on the grass the bike sped up. I couldn't keep it upright and went down on the grass........slid for like 20 feet.....like on a slip & slide.
No damage..... thanks to frame sliders plus was on wet grass. I was fine. I got up and rode off the track.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts