1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
LOL where do I sign up?????????

·
Registered
259 Posts
That biaaaach is hurting bad....I bet they would be able to do something with it though....

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Hey you bastage! when did you get in my garage to take a picture of my top secret car?!?!?! Dang man... there goes my surprise factor when I show up to the car club saturday night in front of best buy!

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
you guys are so lame!!!!

Now MY ride......is some dope shiznit YO! Ya'll need to come up her to noth kackalacky

(no I didn't mispell any of that...read it JUST the way I wrote it, and you'll sound JUST like the fellas that roll in these cars)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
This little bolt on is guaranteed to get you the ladies...
That ride is HOT! I am definitely digging it. Especially like the angles on the fin to make you look like you are going fast standing still! :grinbounc

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
CasterTroy said:
you guys are so lame!!!!

Now MY ride......is some dope shiznit YO! Ya'll need to come up her to noth kackalacky

(no I didn't mispell any of that...read it JUST the way I wrote it, and you'll sound JUST like the fellas that roll in these cars)
Straight up pimpin. Lemme borrow that ride to keep ma bitches inline. You know how it is....

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
CasterTroy said:
you guys are so lame!!!!

I love the home tv in that car. They couldnt even get the flat screens...lol

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
jackingjerry said:
I love the home tv in that car. They couldnt even get the flat screens...lol
I was wondering if anyone else woudl notice that.... bet hey.... its pimp... it 's a vcr/tv combo by the looks of it!

·
Registered
81 Posts
:barf Nice ride but I have some comp for you seeing mine is a honda and been in 3 magazines and won 10 1st pplace trophies but I aint hatin! This is my actual car want more pics let me know I will e-mail them to you!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts