Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
That's a pretty nice old wagon. My friend was telling me about that episode, I think it's the one where they put the DJ's turntables in the back.

But I wouldn't pay $18 grand for it. Don't people realize that as you customize a car, it's value actually goes DOWN??

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
must be nice to go from crap to that then make money off them

·
Registered
519 Posts
i was waiting for someone to sell one of thier pimped rides...and yea value normally does go down, but there is alot of money invested in that so its worth more than it would be stock...which sucked

·
Registered
981 Posts
bout time some1 had some sense knocked into em. if i ever had my car done up THAT much for free...id be for sale before i even made it home. lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
gheyness = that car

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That was a good episode, hopefully he makes what he wants

·
Registered
981 Posts
Ca$h said:
That was a good episode, hopefully he makes what he wants
if he gets more than $1000 he'll be better off than he was before MTV did his car up like that....for free

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea I think his best bet would bring that to some ricer type event and try to make a sell, they would love that.....all he has to do it slap a type R sticker on the back and instant sale

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Don't under estimate the extra horsepower that a "Type R" sticker can add to a car.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
SO what are we talking 75 hp? 100hp if it covers the whole trunk? Badass, i need to get me some:)

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Each letter adds 25 hp these days. They've made GREAT advancements in sticker technology.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The car is worth $0. The accessories are worth $18k.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts