Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on Saturday here in Atlanta it was around 104 with 75% humidity. Asphalt temp was somewhere around 150 (I was told). Anywhooo.. I decided to take my GF out for her first bike ride on my bike. It was the first time that I had a passenger on this bike... I was a little nervous cause it's such a small bike that I was afraid that any input from her moving around would transfer directly to the bike resulting in it becoming unstable... But she rode very well (to my surprise) and it was really easy having her on the back. But my question here is.....

When you ride with a passanger do you require her to at least have a jacket on? I'm only doing top speeds of 45mph, no highway. I just see a lot of females on the back of our sport bikes without any equipment on.

Also:

Heres a little treat for ya ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd_F6pAY5U4

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
rcapilli said:
Just not sure why they do it.
cuz they're ignorant.

passengers should wear as much gear as possible. its gonna hurt the same as the driver if you wreck.....

·
Registered
484 Posts
I try to give my passenger as much gear as possible. However, i am not going to go out and drop hundreds of dollars on fitted gear until i fing the woman that i am going to be with for awhile or marry. Especially considering that i don't ride with a passenger but maybe once or twice a season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.