Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys and girls, I have a big ass pile of takeoffs from last weekend that me and my riders would LOVE to get rid of. Heres what I have:

2 or 3 sets of 120/180 Bridgestone bt002 race buns. I might take an extra set with me to the trackaddix day, so probably can only sell 2 sets..

1 set of Pirelli Supercorsas

1 set of Michelin H2/S2

I think I probably have more, I know I have a big stack at the shop, but this is all I can think of at the moment. Prices range from $80-$110 depending on how much life they have. We sell in PAIRS only...

-Nick

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Spoon, my roomate is looking for a set of used tires but since he is new to the street, I don't think race take offs would be good for him since he won't ride hard enough to heat them up and get em sticky, but if you run across some used street tires like M1's or some 010's, 012's let me know. Thanks meng.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
hey z, I have a set of Pierlli Corsa's (2 sets) setting in my garage, I ws going to sell them on ebay, if you want them, they still got a lot of life in them (front and rear). You know Joe and I only run street tires. Shoot me a PM or call. Lee has my number.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Oh BTW spooner, any chances you could take my other 2 sets and sell them too? just add them to your stack? :)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Cool, I'll ask him. He needs to pay me his rent before he buys tires though, go ahead and sell them if you can but if you have a set left over, AFTER he pays me rent :lol then I'll look ya up. Thanks. :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
deal...i have a feeling they aren't going anywhere. just let me know.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grashopr said:
sure would like to come take a look at 'em..how can I get ahold of you??

Phil
I assume you are talking to me..? You can call me at the shop number in my sig, or call my cell-913 219 1378. Talk atcha later!

-Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts