Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 750, Black, Blue and Grey.

Not the best day for pictures. I'll get more when I can, when the sun is setting or early morning.

Takeing with the 20D, 50 1.8 and 300L IS

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Nice Bike! Nice pics... really like the last shot

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. The sun was out today and it wasn't a good time to take pictures. Hope to get better pictures one day when the sun is setting.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. I didn't know how the last one was going to come out with the 300L lens on my 20D but I'm glad it came out as well as it did.

My dumbass forgot to check the ISO on the camera and it wsa at ISO800. I need to take some better shots of it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You must be a photographer or something...the pictures came out pretty clear and good...by the way congrats on the new bike looks very nice in that color!

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Sweet bike bro! Congrats!!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
gsxr goodness, nice looking bike.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the comments. I am a semi-pro photographer, so don't take these pictures to well, the lighting was wrong, I just wanted to get some shots of it. I plan to do another shoot with it when the sun is setting.

·
Registered
645 Posts
NC03600RR said:
Thanks for all the comments. I am a semi-pro photographer, so don't take these pictures to well, the lighting was wrong, I just wanted to get some shots of it. I plan to do another shoot with it when the sun is setting.
Bike looks awesome, but i'll definately nominate you as a professional photographer, those pictures look like something you would see in the information pamphlet that you get from the dealer. Great pictures, cant wait to see the new ones.

But with pictures like that, you should really put a watermark in them before you put them online, because who knows, you might just see them in a magazine with someone else taking the credit.

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
nice cam setup, now peel the warning stickers off the bike

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
aero3685 said:
Bike looks awesome, but i'll definately nominate you as a professional photographer, those pictures look like something you would see in the information pamphlet that you get from the dealer. Great pictures, cant wait to see the new ones.

But with pictures like that, you should really put a watermark in them before you put them online, because who knows, you might just see them in a magazine with someone else taking the credit.
Yea I need to get a watermark slapped on them. I usually don't post the orig's so it makes it hard.

Thanks for the comments guys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts