Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, had a chance to take some pictures...

It all started with this:

Attachments

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And finally, for those that wanted pictures of the U2 150, here she is, along with the Kat...

And after taking the pictures, the Katana asked me if she is fat :confused: :dunno The U2 made her feel like a pig! :lao

Attachments

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Way to go Tod......that bike looks sharp.

How does it handle?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Wow, big difference in size. Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Great bike, is that a Kat 750?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Crazy.... where else but Mexico can you spend Monopoly Money and get away with it!.... (j/k).... looks cool!!

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alaska cajun said:
Way to go Tod......that bike looks sharp.

How does it handle?

Believe it or not, the U2 blows the Kat out of the water at low speeds!

However, with some speed the Kat feels at home and the U2 gets a little bit too nervous.

The U2 being a 200 pound bike is extremely tossable and light, very easy to manouver, requires very little imput. But being so light, and with those pizza cuter tires, it can get scary at high speeds. There is where the added weight and stability of the Katana makes it more friendly.

In fact, the Katana, except for the power (being a 750 with 100-ish horsepower) is way more friendly than the U2.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Overall, I'm really liking it! The more I ride it and get used to it, the more I like it!

I love the power!

But I also apreciate that it is a very friendly bike!

Well, it wasn't so friendly to the stupid ricer on the cavalier last night. The dumb a$$ tried to race me from a stoplight, and I smoked him so badly on two stoplights that I couldnt help but laugh!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Love the color scheme, congrats your bike is awesome!!! :banana , but poor U2, she looks so skinny :pisson .Once i bought a NX150, my friends says "thats not a motorcycle :lol , is a fat bicycle"

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking kat, congrat's

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
CaboCastigo said:
Love the color scheme, congrats your bike is awesome!!! :banana , but poor U2, she looks so skinny :pisson .Once i bought a NX150, my friends says "thats not a motorcycle :lol , is a fat bicycle"

LOL a guy I know had a NX125 had to be the slowest thing I ever rode! he tried to ride to work on it to the other side of the Island. Only way is up a long steep climb for around 12 miles and it would only do it in 2nd gear wide open at 20 - 25 mph There was no shoulder to pull off on just a 2 lanes each way with a 50 speed limit!

The rush hour traffic wasnt about to wait, they were trying to get past him in his lane! Poor guy made it but was a nervous wreck! He asked me to bring my truck with me and get the bike for him. He caught the bus home! :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
150 Posts
I like it man! I see you are starting a collection there..

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Süsser Tod said:
And finally, for those that wanted pictures of the U2 150, here she is, along with the Kat...

And after taking the pictures, the Katana asked me if she is fat :confused: :dunno The U2 made her feel like a pig! :lao

If you leave those two alone for a while, perhaps they'll get busy and you'll have a pocket rocket in a few months.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts