·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
SWEET!

So how do you like the SV?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I am lovin it man...the break in is gonna be hard to stay on but I'm gonna try to burn off some miles this week....I have more power available in my first two gears than my 500 had altogether

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about the darkness, but the light from the LCD made the pics look fuzzy at high res so I equalized them >< I'm a b***** fan of the slight dark anyway so boo. Would've used the camera flash, but we wanted to capture the LCD-ness, ooooo.

-Sam

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Holy fricken Blue headlight. :) I love it. Looks like nuttin but trouble with you 3 lined up. I noticed I get in more trouble when I am in a group of 3 then in a group of 15+

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yet another one steps to the dark side-I have nothing against the sv its just so many of they used to pass me on the track when i was on my bone stock 90 ex500. when running a 30 minute race i passed like 6 of them and i had a little celebration inside my helmet. Of course in that same race Lee Acree lapped me i think 4 or 5 times on his sv650. He was trying to get some practice in for the suzuki cup in atlanta. -Oh the good old days, my last year roadracing was april 03-man do i miss it!!!!!!!
congrads on the new bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts