Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rance brought his little camera and took a few photos on one of our pitstops. We should do a better job of documenting these excursions in the future. ;) As we discussed, it was quite the view to see the group of bikes diving into a turn. Too bad one of us doesn't have a motorcycle camera mount and video equipment. Would have made some interesting viewing.

Click thumbnails for larger images.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rsxtc said:
We should take more pics next time but good work those turned out good.
Agreed. Our photographer was slacking! :) I still want to get a video handcam and sportbike mount so we can capture some full motion video. I could make a simple little 'ride movie'...

·
Registered
143 Posts
TheWraith said:
Agreed. Our photographer was slacking! :) I still want to get a video handcam and sportbike mount so we can capture some full motion video. I could make a simple little 'ride movie'...
That would be sweet! I am up for that. :D

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here are a couple of stupid little "videos" (term used loosely) I did with my digital camera, which doesn't capture video with any real quality. These had no purpose other than to simply play around with the editing software, experiment with transitions, etc.

Right click - SAVE AS! (Easier on my bandwidth and you won't have to deal with video buffering)

Main Project - Sneak Preview
(12 second cutscene preview of main project)
845KB - sneakpreview.wmv

Main Project (unfinished)
16.9MB - TheWraith Project_0001.wmv

^
Don't bother watching past 2:16 seconds, just a black screen with audio. This project was pieced together with just a few minutes of footage and was my first attempt at coordinating video with an audio track. The music is the lead track from the 1986 movie, "The Wraith". The 'video' is rather cheesy and the scene where I'm running down the street wasn't actually intended on making the final cut. If you pay close attention, you'll notice my motorcycle is parked in the middle of the road where I am running to. My digital camera only takes 60 seconds of video so I had to place the camera in the middle of the road, start the video...run to the motorcycle so I could drive PAST the camera before the 60 second was up. Watching me run in khakis and dress shoes was so amusing to myself, I decided to keep it in the project. :)

The shaky camera action is due to the fact that my digital camera doesn't have that super cool "steady cam" feature.

Turn Signal Demostration
2.06MB - tsm.wmv

^
Just a quick video someone asked for regarding the Lockhart Phillips ShortStalks I had installed and how bright they were at night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts