Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year ago i found a picture on here of a passenger with his knee down. anyone know how to find it again? can't remember anything about the post to search it.

thank you,
Rich

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
for those to lazy to click the link....

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
actually, if i remember correctly, the pilot of that bike in that shot IS a woman.

....dykes draggin knees are kool.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
JESTER600 said:
i'd have to slap a ho if she started moving around like that...
Funny and I agree. I don't like my girl moving when she is back there.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
oh man! Holy cow... "right click and save"

·
Registered
7 Posts
From Mr F. on www.easttnriders.com:

Thats our picture.... but we didnt post it. That is Killgurl(when just learning to ride a couple of years ago) in Zee's leathers, and Mikey Prindiville(he used to work at the CRoT with Killgurl) on Killgurl's F4. The shot was taken at parsons branch. It took a few times, but they were trying to get both riders knees down in the turn. We have some great video of that afternoon too.

You can see the mark from Lori's slider on the road in this shot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That "ho" is my girlfriend, and she was hanging off like that in an attempt to get her knee down, along with the driver. It was all choreographed so stop hatin' and just enjoy the shot.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I think its two bikes....

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
There's this couple that rode at Palomar mountain. They were always going through the corners with knees down. Her hair was this long braid that would touch the road when she's leaned over.

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Still the best I've seen. I met this guy and rode some twisties with him last year briefly. Never met his lady but she rails on her own as well. And no, it's not at the gap. :)

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I seen another photo out there on the net. Looks like the same person (same leathers at least) where he/she is going into a turn but the bike is already on it's side.

EDIT: Figures RIGHT AFTER I post this i find the photo :bitchslap

1 - 20 of 21 Posts