Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who thinks they have skills or have some time to spare to help a fellow biker out. I have a 92 F2 and I am going to have it painted this winter. I think I finally found my paint scheme, but I want to see how it would look on my bike. Could someone please photoshop an F2 or F3 with these colors. http://www.sportbikerider.us/index.cfm?fuseaction=userpics&[email protected] (the bike in the 1st and 4th picture) If possible, I want the top, the whole tank blue and the silver below the tank (making a line through the fairings) I also want the tail to be partially silver at the very back. If this is too much to ask for, do as you please so I can get an idea of what it looks like. Thanks for the help :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Ill do it when i get home if nobodies done it first..

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
forthelove said:
Ill do it when i get home if nobodies done it first..
Cool, thanks... here is some more pics of my bike if you want to use them to... anyone else is welcome to help out, thanks

Attachments

·
Banned
293 Posts
soeey about the primer color ..silvers a bitch I think. Just a quickie. Might try harder when i get back home

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice work devin :) I took a shot at this pic and here's what i came up with...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Nice photoshops! :dblthumb

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
While we're on the subject..... Can someone make mine yellow on the top, and white on the bottom? I don't care where the lines end/begin, just want to get an idea. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hmmm, OC, I'd have to say I prefer the bike as is.....I mean, everyone has a blue N silver bike, but yours is quite different as is.....just me though....

Cj

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just re-did the color scheme and voila... kick mother fucking ass color scheme.. did a couple of effects too.. butt that all shit they CAN do.. just costs a little :)

airbrushing looks so pimp though.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
forthelove said:
I just re-did the color scheme and voila... kick mother fucking ass color scheme.. did a couple of effects too.. butt that all shit they CAN do.. just costs a little :)

airbrushing looks so pimp though.
Shit bro, that does look pretty good. I think that if it was that burnt copper/orange color, it would look a little better though.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
forthelove and devin, thanks, it looks really good. I like the lines and color of fortheloves. Can you put that on a side pic with a little bit of a lighter silver. Thanks again and they look awesome.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Well If ya get bored again.......mind helpin me out too :) All black if possible(the frame, everything else stays the same) Thanx

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Not the frame, I meant just the fairings, lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey devin or anyone else, can you do that silver and blue on this pic... (from the top before everyone else jacked my tread, haha, just kidding) and try something you think would look cool. I really want to see my bike a color before I paint it that color, so any suggestions would help. Thanks again

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
maybe graphite on the top and silver on the bottom?? do your magic.... I wish i could photoshop

1 - 20 of 105 Posts