Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First gotta apologize to Madman, sorta hijacked his thread for the loss of his cat...sorry bro...so please feel free to hijack this one....

Ok everyone, not sure if this is a re-post or not and if it is....sorry.....les see some pics of your pets, current or past!

This is my cat Keeta, found he near death in the parking lot of Subway a few years ago....now she is a spoiled Daddy's girl

And please check out Madman's thread! http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=286799

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
The ladies did this in the women's forum, but I will give you guys a peek at my pets....

This is my 2 year old Rat Terrier Bennie. He was about 4 months old in the picture. He thinks he is human... likes to be carried around in my arms, and he loves to cuddle up next to me at night. My boyfriend makes him sleep in the kitchen when we are at his house, because Bennie doesn't like to share.
* we also have two cats, but Dr. Seuss, and Mr. Bigglesworth are camera shy *

Attachments

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek:nfloor I like Kimball!!! Sounds a lot like my cat....she will just be walking and plop straight down and go to sleep....wonder if animals can be narcoleptic!! :eek:nfloor

Yeah I felt bad about hijacking Madman's thread also, hopefully he will post up here though and all will be forgiven.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hams51 said:
Great idea Officer737. I was starting to feel bad for hijacking Madman's post.
OFFICER737 said:
Yeah I felt bad about hijacking Madman's thread also, hopefully he will post up here though and all will be forgiven.
No worries. It's cool seeing everyones pets.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
my cat - Busa

roommates dog - Kiya (SP?)

the 2 of them playing - Busa usually starts it and Kiya (SP?) usually finishes it - but it's funny as hell to watch them play together...

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
'preciate that Madman...feel free to post some pics of Pepper or any other pet bro! And hell if you want another cat I can get you one from animal control, little critters need good homes.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shit Gixxer...:eek:nfloor Busa is kewl and gotta love the big rottie! I got a new Shepherd (5 months old) her father was an East German Police K9, mother was Czech Police K9...3 time world champion on one side and 1 time world champion on the side. They flew these 2 dogs into the U.S. specifically for this litter that I got mine from. Her early testing shows she has the potential to be hell on wheels, great toy drive, great prey drive and will run you to death...heheheh

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:eek:nfloor yeah both the cat and dog are about 9 months old and the dog is smart as hell understands commands in english, german and sign language....
i keep trying to get video of them playing but of course as soon as i break out the camera they usually stop playing.... :rolleyes

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
badgixxer said:
:eek:nfloor yeah both the cat and dog are about 9 months old and the dog is smart as hell understands commands in english, german and sign language....
i keep trying to get video of them playing but of course as soon as i break out the camera they usually stop playing.... :rolleyes

:eek:nfloor, if your's are like mine....when you get the camera they give you that "dumbass stare"?

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
:eek:nfloor, if your's are like mine....when you get the camera they give you that "dumbass stare"?
:urowned hell yeah they know exactly what they're doing :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
It would be really sick if it was the fat dude spanking the monkey.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Here is a pic of my last horse...he was the greatest. We were getting ready to go into the show ring. Unfortunately he died this spring of colic. He lived a long life and was one of the neatest animals I ever had.
Then there is the lizard (iguana)...I truly dig the lizard. We have only had him for three weeks but he is really cool..."Bratzilla the Lee-zord" :eek:nfloor The thing rocks!

Attachments

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
A good lookin' horse you had there blndebmbr!

Carolyn regarding Goldberg. He's just pretending to be dumb. Look at the innocence in his eyes and the courage on his nose.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
blndebmbr said:
Here is a pic of my last horse...he was the greatest. We were getting ready to go into the show ring. Unfortunately he died this spring of colic. He lived a long life and was one of the neatest animals I ever had.
Then there is the lizard (iguana)...I truly dig the lizard. We have only had him for three weeks but he is really cool..."Bratzilla the Lee-zord" :eek:nfloor The thing rocks!

I love a woman who can dressage :) maybe its the whip I like im not sure...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts