Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a pic of your self up so we are not strangers if we see each other some where on the road.

Attachments

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
ejworthen said:
After looking at those pics I think you might want to seek help from a mental health professional. :kewlpics :joke
I wonder what the makers of that Clifford suit would think if they knew what was it was being used for. :rolleyes :2eek

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
nurider said:
I wonder what the makers of that Clifford suit would think if they knew what was it was being used for. :rolleyes :2eek
And that's why they'll never find out.... Right....

RIGHT!?!??!

:D

And Clifford tried a Ducati but was allergic to Desmo. Imagine that?

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
SalKhan said:
And that's why they'll never find out.... Right....

RIGHT!?!??!

:D
For the right amount of financial incentive I could be persuaded to keep my mouth shut. :biggrinag

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
Hey Dennis, looks like you, me, and Clifford are the only ones brave enough to show our ugly mugs. I guess I'll have to go to Glamour Shots or whatever it's called to try and put you guys to shame. :lao

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just noticed that. I guess they can't hang with the big dogs.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks I got that at Advanced Auto. 13 is my lucky number.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ejworthen said:
That doesn't count. Can't even tell what you loo like. Your still far from hanging with the big dogs. :banana
Click on the pic. It will zoom in and you can see his face. Then zoom in again and you could count hair on his face. :phatyo

·
Registered
354 Posts
dennisred69 said:
Click on the pic. It will zoom in and you can see his face. Then zoom in again and you could count hair on his face. :phatyo
Hey, I clicked on the picture, and all I see is a big nose.

Oh, wait, that's ..............me...................... :cry :2eek

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wasa going to blow it up and post it like that but the forum said it was to big.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts