Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chaz going to gravel trap:lol

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
Damnit man! That crash is hard to look at! It's ok to have one wheel off the ground but not BOTH! Plus the Pete Rose he does looks kind painful on the neck as well. Glad him and the bike made it out ok.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Damn Chaz.. hope the bike is ok. I heard about the crash while at Barber but knew you were not hurt. It's part of the program but the bike looks ok overall.. Got a little hang time in that one photo..

·
Registered
438 Posts
Damn! Thats crazy... Glad to see you are ok though. You guys were looking good out there...

·
Skerd To Ride
470 Posts
Glad Chaz your are OK.!

But did you guys plan that sequence, because that looked really suspicious...... :D

How about picks of how the bike faired Glen?

Mobuis

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sweet pics glen.....on of these days...hope to be there

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mobuis said:
Glad Chaz your are OK.!

But did you guys plan that sequence, because that looked really suspicious...... :D

How about picks of how the bike faired Glen?

Mobuis
Fuck No...
And WHy would we????
Frigging Squid:rolleyes
:twofinger

We actually put the bike back together in time for his next race:dblthumb

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Glad Chaz and the bike made it out OK.

That pic sequence was crazy. Great job on being at the spot where ya didnt know that was gona happen. Pretty cool to be able to catch it.
Did ya have to replace the pipe or just bend it back? Looked bent bad on the 1 pic.

·
Registered
264 Posts
They replaced it someone sold him a stock one for $20. THe track is awesome if you havent been there its a must go to.

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ScubaSteve said:
They replaced it someone sold him a stock one for $20. THe track is awesome if you havent been there its a must go to.
Steve did you grab any shots of you????
You were screaming on that "Little" SV hahaha....:twofinger

·
Registered
41 Posts
B.E.T. said:
Glad Chaz and the bike made it out OK.

That pic sequence was crazy. Great job on being at the spot where ya didnt know that was gona happen. Pretty cool to be able to catch it.
Did ya have to replace the pipe or just bend it back? Looked bent bad on the 1 pic.
the pics were actually taken by a photographer at the track.. i believe it was $60.00 for a disk.

·
Skerd To Ride
470 Posts
From the SQUID!!!! :twofinger

Hey man I was just asking, anyways glad to see that he was ok, and that you got the bike together. I had friend who had put his bike back together at the track to ride it again after a wreck!!!!

BTW.....MORE PICS.....MORE PICS!!!!

Mobuis

1 - 19 of 19 Posts