Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we met up with the Miltown Wheelie Boyz at their "practice facility" when they were getting ready for a show this weekend up in appleton.

these are the pics i took before i got itchy and brought out the fiddy to join them.

i didnt get any pics of Dan dumping it twice, Brian riding it like the cops were after him, or Darin scraping the 12 bar... twice :twofinger

thanks to those guys for letting us hang out with them. and to Darin and Jesse for letting me use the tools to fix my babys damage. :)

Attachments

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theyre all short. that one is just shorter than the others. they chop them down so they dont scrape at 12 o'clock.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
davisa said:
theyre all short. that one is just shorter than the others. they chop them down so they dont scrape at 12 o'clock.
LOL...Darin had a "Brothers Racing" pipe on the 954.

davisa said:
i didnt get any pics of Dan dumping it twice, Brian riding it like the cops were after him, or Darin scraping the 12 bar... twice :twofinger
That's what I do best...

I'll never forget that first time Dan almost dumped it. We hear a noise coming from the left...Dan running behind the fiddy, holding onto the grips while it's scapping on the 12 o'clock bar.

·
Registered
400 Posts
dave thanks for coming out, your always welcome,

brian's pipe was cut down, its a full muzzy that came with his bike, still trying to get all the bugs out of his bike, back suspension is like 4 inches shorter then my f4i, and still need the front seat and kickstand.

darrins brother pipe is classic

·
Registered
29 Posts
I saw the wheelie boys at Dropfest. Watched on both saturday and sunday awsome performances both days. Keep up the good work guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts