Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had the bike bone stock for a very long time and finally decided to do a few things...
1) Fender elim
2) flush mounts
3) pin stripes on the rims

Yeah, no big deal but I am very happy with the way it turned out. I have a new windshield on order and going to order new mirrors next month. After that, I'm going to get a slip on.. I saw a Micron once that was tinted red but can't find one for my bike.. if anyone knows, please let me know the model #.

Thanks!
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no.. it's stock...

Probably get the exhaust for Christmas.. I like Yosh but seems like EVERYONE has one.. and like I said, I saw a red micron but have no idea where I can get one...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Not sure about the Micron but I know that ART makes a red one. :beer

Attachments

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
advodka said:
thats the only thing i see wrong with the bike. that stock hondacan is fucking ugly. its a shame they stuck that pig on such a good looking bike. a red Micron, ART or FMF pipe would make that bike a stunner. (not stunna)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
advodka said:
WOOOOO! nice! I'll look into it! thanks!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea a red can would really set your bike off. Another way you could go is get the stock can anodized red. I would presonally go for the new slip-on.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ca$h said:
Yea a red can would really set your bike off. Another way you could go is get the stock can anodized red. I would presonally go for the new slip-on.
+1

nice looking bike man...

Ca$h - funny avatar.....lol

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah that's the one I was looking at! The faded red! Cool!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
And another addiction begins! Bike looks good Rob. Now lets see if you can keep yourself from doing anymore mods! :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jake said:
And another addiction begins! Bike looks good Rob. Now lets see if you can keep yourself from doing anymore mods! :D
I can't!! I already ordered new mirrors and red chrome windshield form sportech! Then as soon as Christmas rolls around, I'm getting a Micron!

You know, things were a lot simpler when I didn't do any mods.. :) Now I can't seem to stop! Everytime I look at my bike I'm thinking "What else can I do?"

Is there a self help group for my illness? :D

Performance wise, I love my bike.. can't see doing anything to make it go faster.. If I did, I'd just buy a faster bike.. but I will start to do things to make it safer.. like new break lines and stuff like that.

Attachments

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Nice bike! Ride safe...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts