Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a pic of my 02 gsx-r600. nothing special, mostly stock but she's my baby :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I LOVE that dodge caravan, mad pimpin right there. oh yeah bike looks pretty good too :neener

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
great bike I loved mine and put about 23k miles on it before I ended up selling her.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
clean rear rim .. do you do alotta ridding??? i cant seem to keep mine from the grayish look so im thinking bout powder coating black.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Hey thats gixxer42's bike!

·
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fengler said:
I LOVE that dodge caravan, mad pimpin right there.
haha thanks its my moms

BSR423 said:
Lookin good! What's your seat made out of? Is it a gel seat, or is that just a cover?
its gel, very comfy :)

Got_1 said:
clean rear rim .. do you do alotta ridding??? i cant seem to keep mine from the grayish look so im thinking bout powder coating black.
yeah i ride all the time and it does totally suck trying to keep the rims clean. it only looks that good because i had just power washed it clean

gixxer27519 said:
Hey thats gixxer42's bike!
nope, its mine

thanks for the comments. i totally love that bike. and did no one notice the bell?

·
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MnM said:
HAHA I saw the bell...why do u have it hanging there?
its good luck. i usually have a lucky green rabbits foot on the other side but took it off because i had just washed it. with the way some of the drivers out there drive i figure i need all the luck i can get.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
SSSaaawwweeeetttttt bike!!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Nice bike, I always liked the Gixxer's. That seat sure does look comfortable :cheers

·
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got_1 said:
bell??????????????
yep, the bell is on the back left side, tied onto a cargo tie down thing

·
Registered
436 Posts
its good luck. i usually have a lucky green rabbits foot on the other side but took it off because i had just washed it. with the way some of the drivers out there drive i figure i need all the luck i can get.
I hear that ....have to drive like they are gona kill you!!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Is that one of those juju bells or mojo bells or whatever?

A friend of mine has one and its the first I've ever heard of them. I'm not superstitious so I just laughed last week when he was annoyed by a rattle/hum at high speeds only to find out its his bell.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Where did you get the gel seat? I really need one of those for my ZX-6R but I haven't found one yet. How much was it, also? Sweet looking bike! I'm going to have to get a Gixxer one of these days just to see why everyone and their brother buys them.

·
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hozhead said:
Is that one of those juju bells or mojo bells or whatever?

A friend of mine has one and its the first I've ever heard of them. I'm not superstitious so I just laughed last week when he was annoyed by a rattle/hum at high speeds only to find out its his bell.
yeah something like that. everytime it rings its supposed to bring good luck. mine doesnt make any annoying noises, i cant even hear it ring unless the engine is off.

Camride said:
Where did you get the gel seat? I really need one of those for my ZX-6R but I haven't found one yet. How much was it, also? Sweet looking bike! I'm going to have to get a Gixxer one of these days just to see why everyone and their brother buys them.
the gel seat was already on when i bought the bike off a guy, so i dont know where he got it, what brand it is or how much it costs, sorry.

i got that bike when it had 6,800 miles on it and it came with a suzuki real wheel stand, hjc helmet, joe rocket jacket, cargo net, tank camera mounting kit, suzuki backpack and the bell :headbang for $5,000. not a bad deal if you ask me.

and yeah dude go for a gixxer, they are really nice bikes.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts