Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
It's me
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took these last night and thought they came out pretty good, thought I'd share.

Ron

·
Registered
54 Posts
My dad has one of those. hes got the blue one (limited racing package) and let me tell you, it may look and feel (easing down the highway) like a pure luxury car, but when you let that thing loose it is scary fast.

For the money its the best car out there for a mix of comfort and performance.

·
Another day lived!
2,288 Posts
I'm not a convertible man, but those are awesome cars. I would rock it in a hard top.

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Mmmm.... E46 Cabrio....

I have an E36 sedan, personally. I was thinking about upgrading to the 46 in a few years, but I just love having four doors.

My dream car would be an E30 with the E46 engine/tranny in it. :drool

Some day.....

·
It's me
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn, the USCG pays pretty well. Clearly I'm in the wrong business . . . .

Funny thing is the guy is an E-4, apparently he got a lot of money from insurance when he wrecked his mustang a few years ago.

Ron

·
Registered
619 Posts
I had a friend buy one cash after a settlement, it was a sweet ride and the handling on it was increadible

·
almost time for racing
33 Posts
the new ones are even better. V8 417hp 400tq. Sedan, coupe, hardtop covertible. White one has a carbon fiber roof!!!!! I was lucky enough to drive one, but I work for BMW. The handling on that car is ridiculious. Tire will get loose 1st 2nd and 3rd. If I had 75k cash, that would be the first thing I would buy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts