Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, its going to look like that for a while. No more money going to be spent on it, thanks to the Fiance, she said she is tired of me wasting money on it. Her thought process is why waste money on my bike, when I can waste money on her, :lol Oh well. Time to spend money on my car now :D

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
Nate said:
Her thought process is why waste money on my bike, when I can waste money on her, :lol Oh well. Time to spend money on my car now :D
I have heard something like that before... :eek:

Bike looks sweet though!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Maybe I should be thankful I'm single! :headbang Oh wait, I AM! Bring on the strange!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Bike looks good! I hope to have mine here in a week or two!

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Nekkid Bobby said:
Maybe I should be thankful I'm single! :headbang Oh wait, I AM! Bring on the strange!
You have to skip a dinner date or two to be put back in the loop Bobby :twofinger :lol

·
Registered
894 Posts
I wrote this whole long smack talk in reply to you Jon, but then as I started reading it back to myself I realized like I sounded like a whiney b!tch. So I deleted it, thus my response to you is:

EAT POOP! :nerd

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Nekkid Bobby said:
I wrote this whole long smack talk in reply to you Jon, but then as I started reading it back to myself I realized like I sounded like a whiney b!tch. So I deleted it, thus my response to you is:

EAT POOP! :nerd
(In my best Homer Simpson voice) MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....Poop...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
How do we always manage to get every thread off topic? I don't mind...but Nate....sweet ride man. For some reason it looks familiar. You live in Carlton Arms North?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I used to live over on Elon. I live off duff now. I just remember seeing a R6 with that paint job somewhere. I ride by there all the time....maybe that's why. You need to get out to some bike nights.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts