·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are my pics of my baby 600.. and my baby colorado..lol

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Nice bike and truck, what year is your bike?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nice pictures. I never realized the GSXR600 had such a swept back windscreen (at least it looks that way in the pics).

·
Registered
522 Posts
uhhhmmm...gixxer...:D

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I'd take the truck over the bike, I LOVE THOSE TRUCKS!

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks yalls...

Ca$h- its a 2003, 2500miles on it.. and i got it for $5,600 in texas.. drove all the way to texas from tennessee to get this bike.. :headbang :leghump

·
Registered
983 Posts
Very nice combination you got there.
Both truck and bike look real clean.

Gixxers are sweet bikes. I had the honor of baby sitting my cousins 03 GSXR600 for a few weeks a while back. He had a Yosh slipon and I remember it sounded like music to my ears. That's why I went with the Yosh for my F2. I gotta admit it doesn't sound as good but I still like it alot.

Here's a picture so you can get some ideas for your bike.

He had OZ wheels, yosh slipon, blue windscreen, flush mounts and frame sliders.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
like the others have said, nice truck and bike.

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet... thanks spy..

so yoshi slip-on is the best to get for a gixxer? or should i get something else..

those white wheels i have im gonna get some black wheels.. the brake dust is terrible and it covers the white wheel when i come back from my ride.. pisses me off.. so im gonna get some black wheels in like 2 weeks..

·
Registered
457 Posts
i can tell its an 03 by the tail.. and the white on the lower fairings... you kinda notice that when you try to buy fairings on ebay to match your bike :D

sure they say they all fit.. but the colors and patterns are different from 2001 to 2003

·
Registered
457 Posts
Coloradoon22 said:
sweet... thanks spy..

so yoshi slip-on is the best to get for a gixxer? or should i get something else..

those white wheels i have im gonna get some black wheels.. the brake dust is terrible and it covers the white wheel when i come back from my ride.. pisses me off.. so im gonna get some black wheels in like 2 weeks..

no.. get a full M4 system.

I did extensive research on Gixxer.com trying to find the exhaust with the best mix of performance and sound and the m4 won.

M4 is also the only company that has dyno tests posted on their website. All my friends love the sound of my M4. The Yosh sounds a little weird at high rpm's on the highway.

go with the M4

here is mine... More Pictures

it sounds badass at idle, deep mid range and nice and sexy at high rpms.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts