Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
sweet bike, be careful and hopefully the lack of gear is only for picture purposes. Road rash on the nipples sucks (guessing)

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Oh lord no. Please don't tell me you ride with a helmet and no shirt. Please tell me this was just for the photo, because if you ride like that I'm gonna photochop the hell out of that photo and make you wish you never posted pics like that. Lol, sorry to be a jerk, but that's just stupid if you actually ride like that.

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Oh lord no. Please don't tell me you ride with a helmet and no shirt. Please tell me this was just for the photo, because if you ride like that I'm gonna photochop the hell out of that photo and make you wish you never posted pics like that. Lol, sorry to be a jerk, but that's just stupid if you actually ride like that.
yeah what he said. :alky

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL!!!

Don't you guys read my previous posts???

I just came out from the pool at my cuzins house and he was showing me his mini digi cam so we took some pics.

I ride with full gear all the time so don't worry and by all my prev posts you guys should know this.

·
Registered
981 Posts
d0hnj0e said:
LOL!!!

Don't you guys read my previous posts???

I just came out from the pool at my cuzins house and he was showing me his mini digi cam so we took some pics.

I ride with full gear all the time so don't worry and by all my prev posts you guys should know this.
bah, u dont get chicks that way! ;) lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wasn't trying to... my girl friend wouldn't like that to much I don't think ;)

Anyways I was still kinda wet from the pool and didn't want to get full geared just for some pics.

·
Banned
912 Posts
I see your new to the site, some key things to keep in mind!
1) Don't post GAY photo's such as above.
2) Learn to resize your photo's it helps the server.
3) Take the flamings in stride, everyone on this site is cool!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Hahaha. Shoulda added some fuzzy bunny slippers and some rainbow stickers too! Good job on the chop!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts