Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright here are some pics of the old girl. just finished putting on a full yosh trs exhuast and a power commander, but i think my real power gains came from the 3 stickers i put on it..... to bad i put them on at the same time now i will never know if it was the stickers. i plan on getting it dyno tunned some time in the near future whenever the guy at qc dyno has some free space on his schedule.
What i have done so far
1. full yosh trs system
2. blue wind screen
3. undertail
4. frame sliders
5. -1 front sprocket
6. Metzler M-1 sport techs
7. power commander
8. flush mount blinkers
9. 3 stickers +9 hp
wheel hugger on order soon to be 10.

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
sweet ride....

that's a hot bodies undertail rigth? i already got mine, only that i'm wainting for the hugger so i guess i'll put it later....

ride safe

·
Registered
278 Posts
How do you like the sprocket? Does it kill gas?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually i think the sprocket was the best investment i made i dont notice a fuel diff at all and i fell better on it now than i did when i had stock gearing. and the top speed diff is hardly noticable

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks good man, I need to get pics of my new 10R up. I have alittle over 400 on the clock now. Breakin her in seems to be taken awhile between work and other activities. We should hook up and do an "in town" ride since I know I couldn't hang with you guys on the interstate, until she's fully rode in.

·
Registered
415 Posts
loveMyGsxr1000 said:
yeah the hotbodies one is great you will like it the thing basicly fell right in super easy

i'll post some pics later man, they told me that my hugger is on backorder since june 8....$%^&!!!

www.1tail.com :pisson

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah losiracer you need to get your ass out and ride with us i have called you a few times but you have always been working i plan on riding a good amount sunday i willl call you in the afternoon see if you want to come

·
Registered
169 Posts
Personally, I think that is an awesome list of mods. I'm not into putting some of the other things on, like gel grips and stuff, but the mods you have are great. Some for power, some for looks. And the looks ones (flushmount blinkers, undertail, windscreen) are the ones I would do if I bought a new bike now. Stickers are about the only thing you did which I wouldn't want to (or at least put it last on my list). Good choices!!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Not bad. I like your choice going with the white sliders. I don't care for the stickers, but I think its more the placement of them, rather than the fact that they are on there. Looks good, though. :cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
very nice

can you explain to me what exactly the dyno jet does. sorry if it sounds stupid, i dont know.

edit: scratch that, just found the answer to my own question.

the bike looks awsome! no decals though. just took all mine off. much better.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i like the stickers it was the only other thing i could think to do to it so i could change the look of it a little. hey and it could be worse could be a no fat chicks or if your reading this then your in 2nd place sticker

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking bike

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
very sexy.... :dblthumb

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
loveMyGsxr1000 said:
just finished putting on a full yosh trs exhuast and a power commander, but i think my real power gains came from the 3 stickers i put on it..... to bad i put them on at the same time now i will never know if it was the stickers.
:eek:nfloor It was the 3 stickers! :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 23 Posts