Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all stunts were done in a buisness park road with no traffic. jacket/gloves/helmet were on. no flames, im still learnin. i had a couple at the bp, but i was going to fast for my friends digital camera.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
StreetSpeed2000 said:
Stuning a TL1000S. Props to you for originality!!
I think Cory Kufahl of D-Aces would take exception to that. :dunno

·
Registered
332 Posts
I wouldn't know Cory and his D-Aces if they came and punched me in the face. I'm just saying most people don't stunt the 1000S. Thought it was coo...

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha thanks, the TLS has put me in my place a couple times, ill give you that! its not for the weak.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice pics

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
nice :dblthumb

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
It's good to see some pics of a TLS doing exactly what it was designed to do.....be on the rear wheel. :phatyo

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
sorry bro but you got a ways to go before BP. not knockin' you though. keep practicing bro, you'll get it. i should be posting up some pics later tonight

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
snigg said:
sorry bro but you got a ways to go before BP. not knockin' you though. keep practicing bro, you'll get it. i should be posting up some pics later tonight

oh yeah, its a combonation of the camera guy and timing. we were out there practicing for about 1/2 hour and i would say i hit the bp twice(where i didnt have to use any throttle, and it just coasted) but i had to set it down do to lack of room. some of those pics where of me coming up.but regardless i cannot do a bp wheelie anytime i want yet.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Nice no sock look there Don Johnson. :banana

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
black ankle socks damnit!thast exactly what they said on tlp :bitchslap

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
StreetSpeed2000 said:
I wouldn't know Cory and his D-Aces if they came and punched me in the face. I'm just saying most people don't stunt the 1000S. Thought it was coo...
This is Cory Kufahl...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Jake said:
This is Cory Kufahl...
Interesting, what are the "cushions" on the sides of his 12bar? The look like training wheels. Not a flame, i dont even have a 12bar, :lol Looks like they would drag alot instead of sliding

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
cool pics fengler

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
StreetSpeed2000 said:
i have a friend that swears the TL-S was the BEST wheelie bike he ever owned. it was almost as good as my ZX9 is.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i would say its the best in terms of shear easyness to wheelie. its soooooooooooooo easy compared to any other bike i have ridden. ( :D and :( at the same time)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts