Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
How the hell do you get in that mama jama?!?!?
u don't :twofinger

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Haha man that thing must be a blast.. especially pulling up behind a miata at a stop light :D

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
looks sweet... hope he's also financing the gas

·
Registered
912 Posts
needs a rope ladder to get into

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
clsmitty said:
Think he might be compensating for shortcomings in other areas?
Not his wallet...The green truck is on ebay for $100,000.00...Gimme a minute and I'll find the link...

·
Registered
533 Posts
hmmm lets see i could have that giant POS for $100,000 or my r6 for $3000

THOSE THINGS ARE A WASTE!

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Did you find the pics of that red ford on the internet or did you take them? I've seen one very, very similar to it running around Evansville, IN. Damn country boys -

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Good Grief!! Some jacked up trucks look ok, but when they get THAT big, it's gay! That also looks like every other truck in the Phoenix Metro area, or heck, Arizona for that matter. I saw those things all over the place. It's a hoot to see those monsters manuver the round abouts! :lol

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drifter said:
Did you find the pics of that red ford on the internet or did you take them? I've seen one very, very similar to it running around Evansville, IN. Damn country boys -
I found them floating around the internet...Both trucks are from Texas...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Yea, we got them every where, as a matter of fact there is some young dude who's peeps owns a popular resteraunt drives one just like the red truck, only difference is his grill is a custom crome tribel flames.

I have a 4X4 and would love to get it lifted and some new rims and tires. There is a sch thing as too much lift.

·
Registered
533 Posts
typically after people mod their trucks with lifts and all that they perform worse offroad, but they wouldnt know it cause they never see the mud

i used to have a shitty nissan pathfinder and i would offroad the hell outta that thing and it did well

·
Registered
92 Posts
That's the thing when they get that big all they are is usless. I'd rather have a Saleen SB7 over one of those.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Driving on the street? Impound and crush them.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
There's a guy that visits someone in my complext with a truck about the size of that red one. I've been meaning to take a pic of it. If i see it around again i'll go take one and post it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts