Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Holy sh**, at what speed did she fly down there ???
Every body fine ?
Everything ok ?
The bike (AND rider) must have had some nice air time there, damn.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK folks this is a reminder of why we wear gear, this could have been alot worse but she was very fortunate. I was directly behind her (I recently had a rod put in my leg, yes I was riding with a broken leg) I came around the corner and seen all the dust and my heart just sank in my chest. When I got to the edge I seen her bike but no sign of her, finally I seen her climbing up the hill.

The second rider was so pissed he took off before I could get any pics of his bike, he was a fairly new rider from my understanding. He was about 4-5 bikes back and seen us stopped and overreacted with the front break so he went down pretty hard but was able to ride home.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zyankaly said:
Holy sh**, at what speed did she fly down there ???
Every body fine ?
Everything ok ?
The bike (AND rider) must have had some nice air time there, damn.
I was going apx 55, and she didnt remember anything

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
OM Gosh! I'm so glad she and the other rider are ok.... What perfect pictures to remind everyone to always wear your gear.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Did you go to have her head checked ? often ppl think everything is allright and days later they start geting suddenly unconcious or have to trow up or have constantly head ache

·
Registered
300 Posts
That was a very long drop, I am very glad that everyone is okay.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zyankaly said:
Did you go to have her head checked ? often ppl think everything is allright and days later they start geting suddenly unconcious or have to trow up or have constantly head ache

she just wanted to go home, if she starts to show any signs theyll take her

·
Banned
912 Posts
Dam that will fu(k up all your sundays!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Wow! That's one of the scariest wreck pics I've seen. Glad she's up and walking!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
glad to hear she and every one else is ok

1 - 20 of 36 Posts