Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, CCS race season is in full swing, and earlier this month, May 3rd and 4th to be exact, Homestead, Miami was the track. I went down to get back into the game of which I've been out of for some time. And wow, did I forget how much fun it is to be in that environment :)

My ride is a 2006 RR with minimal upgrades right now - suspension dialed in, better brake pads and an aftermarket exhaust. I have Vortex rear sets and levers installed now that aren't in the pics and I'll be adding stainless steel lines soon. It does double duty when I get motivated to put the street plastics back on.

These 1st pics are just of arrival day and some of the facility.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saturday is all practice and then Sunday is all races. I had Battlax BT's already on with plenty of tread so I did all of practice on them. The chicken strip is from my 45 minute highway commute - going to work and back.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I only raced once - in unlimited Supersport. It combines amateur and expert and I got my ass handed to me. However, I didn't crash and had a frickin' blast every second I was out there. And I can only get better :)

Hope you all enjoyed.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Awesome man! I want to do that shit so bad.

Sold my street bike cause working 60+ hrs/wk, a 2 yr old, and no garage/having to keep the bike in storage meant every attempt to ride was a major hassle. I'm hoping to find a cheap bike and start doing some track days by next fall. I miss riding so much it hurts...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts