Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this is Dansgirl.. just though I would share some pics of this past race weekend at Barber. Xoptio has a few of his own I'm sure he will post. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
some great pics there, i certainly enjoyed meeting you all (thanks Kevin for tracking us down), in post number 5, pic 4 (the one w/us on the grid), i'm in that pic. I think overall it was a great time. glad to hear no one that went down, stayed down (,yself included) :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
So Dan, how did you guys finish?
Good to hear you are OK Pat.

I need to learn how to crash like you guys.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
silent_R1 said:
some great pics there, i certainly enjoyed meeting you all (thanks Kevin for tracking us down), in post number 5, pic 4 (the one w/us on the grid), i'm in that pic. I think overall it was a great time. glad to hear no one that went down, stayed down (,yself included) :)
Good to meet you guys :) I had a gret time, its always good to get a weeks vacation and do some racing!For everyone that left on sat. you guys missed some awsome racing! New track record set by Jeff May 126.?? thats haulin!
Till next time eeveryone be safe.

·
Registered
259 Posts
It Is Good To See That You Guys Are Still Rippin It Up And Representing....
It Is Also Good To See That You Guys Ran Into One That We Have All Missed As Well.(sean Hadley) I Would Have Taken A Road Trip But I Was Out Of Town Family Reunion....damn

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Great pics pimpsgurl :)
Man, Glen looks like he is thru in that one pic :lao .

P-diddy, you didnt say anything bout goin down when we talked, what up?

Nice to see Shonski up and about and doin real good up in Alabama.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Congrats guys! I'm glad to hear everyone did well! Pat, I hope you're ok. Good to hear it wasn't too bad. Give me a call with the scoop.

How did you guys finish? And podiums?

Keep representing!

Gov :D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
The Governor said:
Congrats guys! I'm glad to hear everyone did well! Pat, I hope you're ok. Good to hear it wasn't too bad. Give me a call with the scoop.

How did you guys finish? And podiums?

Keep representing!

Gov :D
i pulled off a 14th,18th, and technicly a 4th,
Well the fourth was like this,I started dead last on the grid due to signing up for it a half hour before practice.
On the start i went from last to 4th going into turn 1, going in to turn 4 on the first lap another 04 late braked hard on the inside i gave him a line and he tucked the front right in front of me.after checking up to not hit him the leaders were out of sight with no chance of cathing them due to the top 3 riders having 5 second laptimes faster than mine all i had to do was stay in front of the guys behind me.
as i come across to take the white flag i peek to see where the guys behind me were i didnt see anyone.so i continue for about a half lap still up to speed blowing by 5 to 7 riders that were behind me during the race waving to the crowd like the race was over.
i slowed up looked behind to see what 5th place was doing and never saw him or onyone still racing so i pitted in with the rest of the field.
When i checked the results i was in 9th completing 5 of 6 laps as well as half the field did the same thing i`m still a bit confused about that one.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yeah, that was my friend that tucked the front end, he did NO damage to himself or the bike (except the think one peg), he jumped up and went running to the bike, one of our other friends got it all on camera...it was awesome.

·
Registered
470 Posts
B.E.T. said:
P-diddy, you didnt say anything bout goin down when we talked, what up?
My bad. :) Went down low sliding during a practice session. Fixed the broken brake lever with the spare I had and continued on with the last practice session and the races. No injuries to me, thank god. Just a few scuff marks on the right side of the bike. Leathers did their job.

P.S., all the pctures you see are AFTER my mishap. Next stop, JenningsGP :cheers

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Pat, you need to get rid of those chrome rims man. I know it'll make a huge difference if you go back to the originals. When I put those rims on mine it felt like a tank of the front end. Glad that you're okay and your mishap wasn't serious. Haven't talked to Shonk since he left. Beeped him and he never answered back :bitchslap . Glad to see you guys enjoying yourselves. Where's Jen?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CorvetteChris said:
So Dan, how did you guys finish?
Good to hear you are OK Pat.

I need to learn how to crash like you guys.
Got are butts handed to us bro, some really good riders :bitchslap
Kev said he would have gotten 4th sunday.
I should have stayed till then might have got on the box
Fri. and sat. those guys were blazing

Ill try to post up the results from the ccs forum :D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
pimp636 said:
Got are butts handed to us bro, some really good riders :bitchslap
Kev said he would have gotten 4th sunday.
I should have stayed till then might have got on the box
Fri. and sat. those guys were blazing

Ill try to post up the results from the ccs forum :D
Dan you would hav got on the box, the riders in front of me were 1st #120 that blue 04 r1,2nd Charles your buddy he was runnin 138`s in that race 3rd was cant remember the # but the yellow bike pitted with the 619 04 r1 2 down from us.
Sunday was def nice no pressure relaxed, i dropped down from the 145`s i was stuck on to 141`s in practice on sun, you guys should have stayed. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts