Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 2nd year in a row for this event in Orlando, and I've been both years. There's more vendors and Kevin Schwantz was here this year (I missed him, though :() Honda was absent, but you couldn't ask for much more than what is already provided.

So, awaaaaaaayyy we go....................................:D

P.S. All photos taken with iPhone 5s

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, let's cut to the chase.

I give you the KAWASAKI NINJA H....2....R!!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I've been out of the loop. I have no idea what a Ducati Scrambler is :confused:

I kinda like it, though :dblthumb

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
cool story, bro :p

that ninja is interesting but i cant get over those weird ass nose wings.

scrambler looks better in your pics than any promo pics I've seen

those classics, like that Indian...awesome. What vendor was that?

I was thinking of skipping the show in Long Beach next month but then I see pics like this and I try to fit it in my schedule :)

It's been a while since I've met new people from this forum - if anyones interested, hit me up.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those classics, like that Indian...awesome. What vendor was that?

I was thinking of skipping the show in Long Beach next month but then I see pics like this and I try to fit it in my schedule :)
No vendor for the classics. They just all were on display in a row. They were also café racers, which will show up later in the thread.

And the show is well worth the $$$. Get on their mailing list and pay attention to local boards for a BOGO deal.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stunt Grom and Harley and some other stunt bike. Note the crash cage on the Grom and Frisbee rear sprocket on the Harley! :lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts