Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Midget Rancher
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's seems like I have been waiting for this forever! Today sometime after lunch I can go pick up my 05 zx6r the blue one of course!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldnt ya know it they are callin for rain though.... I could barely sleep last night and its killing me to wait any longer!!! I have been lurking here for quite a long time and this board helped me decide on the 636 Thanks for all the great info., I can't wait to ride it!!! I will get some pics up as soon as I can!!!!

:cheers :beer :phatyo :banana :lol

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
Have fun mate. Try to keep to the run-in period so she'll last.

Oh and since you're talking colour, Kawas are supposed to be green, not blue. :twofinger

·
Midget Rancher
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the green too! There is just something about that blue that gets me... Kinda makes me lust for it...LOL Just messin!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Congrats! Take it easy, and remember brand-new tires are kinda slick 'til you get them scrubbed in.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
first bike?

·
Midget Rancher
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not my first bike... but first bike ive had in a while. I havent gotten to ride it yet either but im sure it puts everything i have ridden to shame! of course I am a little biased. I decided to take the MSF also and my girl is going through it as well. She is a little nervous about shifting and balance so we have been spending the weekends on dirt bikes... I know there is a big difference between dirt and street but I mainly wanted to help her with her shifting and to get her confidence up a little...

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
congrat's, hope to see some pics soon

·
Registered
198 Posts
Kawas are supposed to be green
+1, ninjas IMO are the sexiest bike around. YZF's are way too common these days. :neener

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have an 05 in blue, with puig blue windscreen, protek frame sliders, tank protector, clear alternatives integrated tail light, fender eliminators flush led front signals, seat cowl, GPR pinless damper, race fender eliminator, and euro ECU mod.

All I need is a full Akrapovic exhaust, arata rearsets, powerdercoated rims and a new paint job and I'll be satisfied. The paint job right now is ok but I'd like it to be 1 color, and the wheels black to math the frame swingarm and rearsets. I'll probably go with an 03 red color for the bike when I repaint.

·
Midget Rancher
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well all I can say is Im in LOVE!!! I don't know how I lived this long without this bike!!!! I picked it up Friday afternoon and already have 483 miles on it!!! I scheduled my service for this friday, so I can start fresh for the weekend. I have to say I havent been very good about keeping it below 4k rpm's but I am usually below 6 or 7 and an occasional run to 11-12. Not very often am I above 6 or 7 though... Hopefully I am not the only one guilty of this. I cant find the cord to the damn digi cam but as soon as I do I will get some pics up!!! Life is GOOD!!! :banana

·
Registered
426 Posts
I hate you lol. I'm going getting the same bike as you and meh2u this october...

blue 05 636. Congrats man, I think that is the best looking bike I ever seen!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts