Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of y'all have ever picked up a HOTT chick on your bike??

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I did it on Friday night, went down and did a little posing at a local bar. Took a VERY nice looking Italian girl home with me :D Hadn't been laid in about 8 months before this :eek:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
firefighter81 said:
I did it on Friday night, went down and did a little posing at a local bar. Took a VERY nice looking Italian girl home with me :D Hadn't been laid in about 8 months before this :eek:
:needpics Do tell more!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Haha, no pics of her yet. I'm still not sure if it's going to be a one night thing or if it's gonna turn into dating or maybe even *gasp* a relationship! But if it does get a little more serious I'll take some pics of her and I and post up! I'm supposed to call her this week, we'll see what happens. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Haha, no pics of her yet. I'm still not sure if it's going to be a one night thing or if it's gonna turn into dating or maybe even *gasp* a relationship! But if it does get a little more serious I'll take some pics of her and I and post up! I'm supposed to call her this week, we'll see what happens. :D
If the first 'date' involved her sleeping with you, chances are it won't turn into a lasting relationship.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
XNachoX said:
If the first 'date' involved her sleeping with you, chances are it won't turn into a lasting relationship.
:lol

True! But I've seen it happen before, hell a friend of mine and his wife of 6 years now went home together on the first night, they couldn't be happier. Honestly, even if this girl wants a relationship, not sure that I'll go for it, I don't need that extra complication in my life right now. But maybe she'll be a good booty call :leghump

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I typically pick up one new "hott chick" a week. I didn't get one last week, but I reunited with one, and probably will be going out with her tonight, but not on the bike...THANKS RAIN!

·
Banned
912 Posts
What a waste of space!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
^^^^^^hahahahah!! ^^^^^^^^^^^ sorry that was funny....

I've picked up hot chicks before.. To bad Im not a lezbian, cuz some of these girlies I would of taken home... :2fingers

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Picked up a hot guy on his hot bike couple weeks ago on a ride..we had our first date last night!!!! It was awesome!!! :twofinger

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
blah blah blah....all you f'ers keep braggin :mad: :twofinger

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Picked up a uber-hott German girl at the college coffeeshop two nights ago. Took her out to dinner tonight. Bout 5'10" blonde/blue, big boobs, trim, smart as a whip. She's 22 college senior been in country 3 weeks. And then she met me. Poor thing. I keep asking her stupid questions just to keep her talking. Damn that accent!!!

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
I'm trying ;) LMAO no success yet

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm still tryin to figure out what the hell Hobbes is doin in that avatar.....

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I've had my chopper be a great ice breaker with a couple hot chicks.
Had a few talk to me because they like sport bikes, but never went anywhere with that.
I did have this hot blond russian chick all into me because she wanted to ride. Painfully underage, but not that you'd bother asking for ID.

Nope, best story so far this year around here is the guy that got laid because his bike was blue. No sh1t.
Half cocked broad announces she wants a ride and only a blue bike will do. AND, she's fu**ing whoever gives her the ride. This wasn't some nasty bar fly, she was pretty good looking. If my bikes wasn't so anti-social (black) I'd have been her taxi.
So we grab this young kid with a blue R6 and shove him forward. She lived up to her end of the bargain. He came back all smiles. So now the blue bike is a standing joke for us.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts