Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry these were with my phone.ill get a pic with me and all my gear on as soon as i can get someone to take the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
I remember this bike from a previous thread. SWEETNESS, so you did get it....Still, that was the vegetarian model right???

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah thats the one lol yeah i got it

·
Registered
944 Posts
Looks nice. looked nice before to. What model is that?? Can't tell from the pics or remember from the last thread.
That intake looks kawi or yamaha.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Too bad every chick you see will think you're sporting your sexual experience on the side of the bike! :lol Maybe that'll help you break in a few of those "inexperienced" chicks! Nice bike

·
Registered
142 Posts
Actually, that looks like the bike that Bob from Empire GP painted. He is "plasticweld" on another forum. Those graphics are paint and cleared over. No decals are on that bike if it is the same one that Bob painted. He does some pretty kick a** stuff! Congrats on the bike!

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Actually, that looks like the bike that Bob from Empire GP painted. He is "plasticweld" on another forum. Those graphics are paint and cleared over. No decals are on that bike if it is the same one that Bob painted. He does some pretty kick a** stuff! Congrats on the bike!
Would that be a promo bike or something? Why would anyone want someone else's name all over their bike if they're not getting paid for it?

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Let's see some good photo's.... :)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:
Would that be a promo bike or something? Why would anyone want someone else's name all over their bike if they're not getting paid for it?
Just for design purposes.

Nice bike

·
Registered
809 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:
I agree...
it's a pretty bike for show I guess, but I wouldnt want to have to ride that around all the time.

just my opinion tho.
enjoy your new toy bruh!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts