Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Damn, those bikes are gorgeous. Were you going to look at any aftermarket doodads for it?

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Man, i've been craving one of those since they came out.... the triumph dealer back home pretty much knows me by name.... i LOVE the blue ones...

But i got a daytona 955i for now, i'll probably get one of those in a year of two....

VERY nice!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Repeater said:
Damn, those bikes are gorgeous. Were you going to look at any aftermarket doodads for it?
Thanks!!...Right now, I have Genmar Bar risers coming and a Cee Bailey Windscreen. Haven't been able to find much in the aftermarket for it yet. Next will probably be a Corbin Seat.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I got rid of my FZ6 last December… but I’m still active on that part of the board. It’s a very friendly group. I’m still going on the east coast meet, even though I don’t have the FZ.

Oh yah… congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree, I'll stay active also. It is one of the most active forums I have seen.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice, the bike looks good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was an infrequent poster on the FZ6 board when I was considering it, but pulled the tr***** on an ST. Just got it Saturday, and what a great bike.

I haven't even thought about mods yet - a tank bag will probably be the first thing I get. Non-magnetic of course :-/

·
NEED TO RIDE!
265 Posts
Very nice. I've been lusting over the 675, but the ST has been really tugging at me lately. what to do, what to do.

If only I could afford both.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love the silver, I was going to get the silver until I saw the blue one in person, so I got the blue one.
The Corbin Gunfighter/Lady is really comfortable and looks freakin awesome. I think it was worth the money, although I only have few hundred miles in it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I got the Caspian Blue, too! My boyfriend got the silver. The '07 models will be available in Tornado Red and Phantom Black. Both are very cool colors, but I think I still prefer the Caspian Blue most.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Damn, I bet the black one looks awesome... I saw an 06 red one today (I forget the color, Sunset, maybe?) on I40 east of of OKC, and it sure got my attention.!!!
But when you see Caspian with your own eyes..... It's no contest

·
Registered
85 Posts
They have a pix of the 07 in black on the Triumph site. Sweet!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts