Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Invicible for 170M years
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's true. Nothing can upset the suspension on this thing. It handles like it's on rails. It's a beast in the corners though.

Good times, the woman and I stopped in to the MD welcome center while we were riding today and couldn't resist

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
thats funny

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Your form...SUCKS! :lol:

·
Invicible for 170M years
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Twinsen said:
Your form...SUCKS! :lol:

Yeah dude, for some reason I just can't get her to lie down in the corners.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
I notice it's not leaning but you're all the way over....you're body steering arent you! :spank Newbie.... Try countersteering, I bet ya it'll lean clear over then. :lol

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
it does look well planted

·
Invicible for 170M years
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HalfLiterBeater said:
I notice it's not leaning but you're all the way over....you're body steering arent you! :spank Newbie.... Try countersteering, I bet ya it'll lean clear over then. :lol
Well that's just it...my girlfriend saw my horrible form and jumped off her 250 to show me how it's done. This pic was taken just as she grabbed too much front brake on her way into a corner and went over the bars.

Attachments

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Just look at those huge chicken stripes, you should sell that thing, get a 50cc scooter and take the MSF :twofinger

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dude, c'mon, START SMALL! :twofinger

LOL Good pic. Reminds me of that asian dude on the toilet bowl getting his knee down.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I think my wife would FULLY support the idea of buying a bike like that!! Not too fast but maybe a little safer??

·
Registered
157 Posts
dood, you are now my desktop for the week!!! LOL that is great! :D :D

·
Banned
730 Posts
Pfffft! Jeans?!?! You know they're gonna stain if you lay 'er down. :twofinger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts