Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snapped this pic of my ol' dog Jake over the weekend and like it so much I thought I'd share -

Attachments

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Great lookin dalmation... I hear they are biters..

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard the same, and some friends got rid of two one-year old Dalmations for that very reason... they were too aggressive with the couple's toddler. Not this one. He was a 3-5 yr. old pound pup when I found him, and he was very aggressive. Countless hours of obedience training and boxes upon boxes of puppy cookes and he's an absolute angel now.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
good looking pup :dblthumb

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
gixxer27519 said:
i had a dalmation and it wouldnt even hurt a fly. it was the best dog anybody could ever have

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
my brother had his top lip bitten OFF by a dalmation. 2 years and several reconstructive surgerys later hes almost where he started off at that day 2 years back. The same dog had bitten the owners daughter in the face, her mom, and one of his friends kids. ALL face bites!! I dont like them, too imbred to be of any use, most of them are deaf at birth too. Nice lookin puppy though, they are pretty i'll give em that, just keep em away from MY face :(

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
gixxer27519 said:
I've heard the same thing about Weiner dogs. Makes me want one even more so that I can post a sign outside that says 'Beware of Weiner' and then warn friends that my weiner gets a bit fiesty.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking dalmation, my best friend has one that has bit me on occasion nothing to bad though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts