Sport Bikes banner

Pic for the pussy posse

7K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  Gsxie 
#1 ·
Hope you likey. Just a pose. I wasn't riding that day I just came back from Iraq and pu ton the fender eliminator kit and hugger.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
macbusa said:
Hope you likey. Just a pose. I wasn't riding that day I just came back from Iraq and pu ton the fender eliminator kit and hugger.
lOOking good Mac as always ~ :leghump :D

#4 ·
Mac, Bet you are more than happy to be home and able to ride agian....what did you miss the most? Oh thanks for serving and protecting our country!

#5 ·
I missed the hell out of my family. After spending a year in a desolat area under fire and trying to take care of other soldiers...seeing how thosse peol elive compare to us in america, you have the time to reflect on the things WE really take for granted. They don't have SHIT over there but they smile at us because we are doing the best to help them out. on the flip side I came hom eand went straight to the flower shop for my wife and the store owner saw me in my desert uniforms and said.."were you there" I sad yes..He said, " well that's your job..I would never join the Army"..I never felt so little and disgusted in my life. Here I was fighting to help Iraqis live better and also fightin gso that we can protect those at home and this C&cksucker said this. I bought the flowers and told him. Next time he is driving and someone cuts him off remember when he yells and carry on crazy that is nothing compared to seing little kids (13) firing weapons at you and you have to make the choice to cap thier ass or not. It was rough, I glad I did it and I am really glad to be back. Speed mom gave up a lot of credit as when I was there when I could get on the computer the priority was email home then SBN!

#6 ·
Mac, I want to say thank you for all you did while you were there and thank you for the pic. I was in the Army at one point, and I don't regret it. B/c of people like you, I was fortunate enough to stay in the states. I can well imagine though the things you had to live without.

Your pic is awesome, I remember the one you had posted earlier (before the great crash) and thought then you were a hottie.

Got any more? (okay, female leghumpers unite! :twofinger)

#7 ·
Mac--that guy is totally ignorant and there is no way you should be feel bad! Thank you for being over there and putting your life on the line!! You are a brave man indeed!! :)

As for the pics..I remember you quite well...you are a handsome man!! Keep the pics flowing!! :twofinger

#9 ·
Well, DAYYUM!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR mega leg humping time!! :leghump

#10 ·
macbusa said:
quite well....I have never been to Tampa.....hee, hee..oh yeah what card game do I have to play to sleep with twins too..... :twofinger
Not too bad down here..nice weather to ride year round :twofinger

Oh and the card game is....Crazy 8's!!! :lol

#15 ·
very nice mac... :drool love the bod! perfect!

oh and I might add... I hate you for being warm!! I'm cold!! :a2

#17 ·
Yummy!!!!
Quite the hottie you are! Thanks for the pics!!!
Most of all, thank you for your sacrifices and your service!

#19 ·
macbusa said:
Whew too nice in Spain ...89 last week...came back to Germany to 35 degreess brrrrrrrr....
How did I miss this pic? Mac you know you are my Poster Man for the

speedmom

Attachments

#23 ·
Yep Vegas is great, except it is bloody cold here right now. I would love to be in Cali, but only one place for my job out there. Oh well, great riding out here, but seems like ever day another accident because of the drivers out here.

#24 ·
macbusa said:
I was begining to wonder where you were for a mnute. But like a die hard buff borad moderator you pop up outta nowhere. ha ha. Was on the bech so I decided to snap one for ya sweetie!
You are as HOT as ever ~ thanks ~ more pleeeeease.

:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.