Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
any photoshop experts wanna do me a favor by coloring the chrome matte black?

i'm thinking about having it done to my truck but wanna get a good idea what it would look like to see if it is remotely worth it.

the original images are larger than what is allowed for an attachment so i can email them or here are the resized ones. whichever is best.

·
Registered
205 Posts
plasti-dip them if you dont like it or get tired of it 5 minutes to remove
^This^

There's also a ton of info on the F150 forum (I know I know, but we aren't really a truck forum are we?), you can probably find quite a few people who have made threads about it.

The key is to prep really well with Plasti-dip.. theres also the line-x option which is very cool but way more expensive

Couple threads I found:

Plastidiped my truck - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Plasti Dip Bumpers - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

The second post in this has good Pics too:

New to plasti-dip...before I do it to ?? - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

One thing I noticed when I did my emblems is I'd have to respray some of them if the got a chip.. so I then went with OEM emblems when I was too tired to keep re-spraying them (I also lost a few because of my tape I used got ruined in the humidity).

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awesome stuff guys thanks ... that seems like a no brainer. after a year, they still seemed to hold up.

thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts