Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
again, thankyou. i like that very much. any other little accents you can think of?

·
Banned
293 Posts
what about red grpahics ? Maybe add a two bros pipe :-D and ill get rid of that ugly ass rear holder

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well how about you cut the fender, add a few red graphics with ur ideas, and for the pipe, can u make black flow into red like a micron can?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, that is amazing! it looks great. great job.

·
Banned
293 Posts
Thanks ..Thats a pretty damn badass shceme i think ..Id def invest in that If i were you :-D ....Soney Creek as in Tenn ???

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
so, ice, is this your next bike???? when you get to your new place? and where you been hiding at? I haven't heard from you for a while...shoot me an email.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nope, canada. i recently sold my 600 and bought another... very long story. but i didnt want to spend a lot a lot like i did with my other bike. i want something simple, but awesome. and that is amazing. how would i go about asking people about doing this for me? because of the decals and all...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
silent! i've missed you. i am leaving soon, i have to download yahoo again, i will email you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
devin, on the tail section, would you mind making that red also, i would just like to see what it would look like, and the gsxR symbol, how about trying that in another colour, something that will match, i am not quite sure what colour though.

·
Banned
293 Posts
Aight yo....Heres the last 3 lol ..Pick one : p

Whcih i could get a job doing this shit lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
those are all amazing. i am a little partial to the first one though, except not the whole tail being red. i like the silver tail, but just the black decal on the tail in red. is that possible for you to do? and the GSXR sticker on the side, can you try just the R in gold. thankyou for all of your trouble, i hope it isnt a big hassle.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually, can u try to replace the chrome aftermarket decals with red ones. so, all the chrome decals make red, with red rims. if i go red, i think it will be easier to get some accents like this, so i would just buy the kit. but it would be nice to see what it will all look like when its done. the have a red/orange version on the site, but the colour isnt close... so if u could do that, it'd be great. thankyou so much.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts